Charging an electric vehicle is a bit more complicated than charging your phone. Each EV has a different charging level, and so do the different types of EV chargers. Some buildings can handle EV charger installation with their current infrastructure, while others need additional technology and systems to handle the load.
But we don’t need to tell you all of this. Why?
Because Oodles is here for you, and with us, you don’t need any prior EV knowledge to bring EV chargers to your property. We specialize in EV Charging as a Service for multifamily properties because we understand the industry's unique challenges–and we know how to solve them.
Why does Oodles focus on multifamily properties, anyways?
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution in the world of EV charger installation. Each property has different electrical systems, parking layouts, resident needs, and technology requirements. It’s a lot to manage, right?
Oodles takes it all off your plate, consulting over infrastructure recommendations, supervising installation, and managing all driver support and communication post-installation.
When it comes to drivers, EV-driving residents living in multifamily properties without onsite EV charging are underserved. 80% of EV drivers charge up at home because it’s convenient, and they can get it done while they multitask (for example, while they sleep, shower, or make dinner).
Multitasking like this isn’t feasible when you have to leave home to charge up on a public charger–not to mention lengthy waits and out-of-service equipment once you get to the charging lot. Oodles aims to provide properties with a simple, affordable EV charging service that improves their residents’ satisfaction and retention without needing additional resources.
Why choose Oodles?
Our unique experience in the multifamily industry has shown that multifamily properties have different challenges that private residences just don’t have. Multifamily property owners and managers have limited capacity to manage the installation of a new amenity, let alone the knowledge and training to support it once it’s up and running.
Our role is to become a partner, not just a service provider. We help you increase your revenue, improve resident satisfaction, and uphold sustainability goals while working for you. With Oodles, you’ll get more than just an EV charger.
- EV experts at your fingertips. If you’re interested in EV charging but unsure where to start, you don’t have to spend any time researching equipment and infrastructure needs. We’ll review your property, recommend equipment, provide the plug, and work with your electrical contractor to supervise the installation.
- Turnkey EV charging solution. Unlike complete ownership, you won’t have to maintain or troubleshoot equipment, manage customer support, or bill drivers. Plug in and let us do the work.
- Hands-off support. Oodles EV charging won’t impact office staff workflow. Training property managers and office staff takes precious time and resources. You don’t have to worry about adding to their job responsibilities since we manage all driver communication, billing, equipment maintenance, and support.
- Increased, flexible revenue. Our revenue-sharing model offers consistent revenue growth as more drivers adopt EVs and our flexible pricing model allows the property to set the drivers’ electricity rates.
- 24/7 monitoring. Our technology monitors equipment 24/7 to predict equipment issues and proactively maintain the technology while providing accurate reporting and billing. We’ll monitor trends in usage to give recommendations for expansion as your EV charging network grows.
- App reservation system. No more fighting over chargers or vehicles overstaying their welcome. The Oodles app reservation system allows residents to schedule their charging reservation with a guaranteed time and location, tracking who’s using the service, how often they use it, and how much energy is used.
If you’re ready for us to take one more thing off your to-do list, schedule a free consultation to find out how to get started with Oodles Energy for your onsite EV charging amenity.
Read more about how we've partnered with other multifamily properties in the past here. >>